- What time is check-in and check-out?
- The hotel reception is open 24 hours each day and ready to welcome you.
Check-in is from 14 PM.
Check out is until 12 PM.
Feel free to ask our reception for early check-in and late check out (subject to room availability).
Our guests can leave their luggage at the front desk before check-in and after check-out.
We remind our guests that in order to check-in, one of the following documents must be presented in their original and valid form:
- National identity card for members of E.U. countries
- Personal passport
For minors unaccompanied by their parents, in addition to their national identification card or personal passport, a photocopy of the identification document of the absent parents is obligatory along with written permission detailing the dates of their stay at Hotel Artemide.
To those unable to present the required documents, the hotel reserves the right to interrupt the check-in process, cancelling the existing reservation and charging the penalty indicated in the "Cancellation Policies".
- Can I pay using my Credit Card?
- Yes, we gladly accept payment by VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DINERS, JCB.
- Cancellations and charges
- You can cancel your reservation without any cost until 6.00 PM (Rome local time) of the day before your arrival.
Early departures should be communicate within 6.00 PM of the day before.
For late cancellation and no show, first night stay will be charged on your credit card.
These policies apply when you reserve up to 5 rooms.
For reservations of 6 or more rooms, the cancellation policies should be agreed directly with the hotel.
Any cancellation or modification should be made through this website; you can also contact us by phone at +39 06.489911 or fax at +39 06.48991700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel reserves the right to verify the credit cards prior to arrival, by requesting the pre-authorization of the first night’s lodging.
- Where can I park my car?
- Hotel Artemide’s location in the historical centre of Rome is a limited traffic area. To enter by car you must contact us to request transit permission. The nearest garage is 30 meters from the hotel and the rates vary depending on the size of your car. For further information contact us at +39 06.489911 or email us at email@example.com
- Does the hotel offer an Internet access?
- Yes, a PC with Free high speed Internet access is always at guests’ disposal in the hotel lobby.
For those wishing to use their laptop wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. A Business Centre is available 24 hours on 24, with 6 PCs with internet connection and monitors 20 "widescreen flat-screen, integrated webcam, USB interface and a color printer and fax. You can also request a user and password to get a personal account to surf the web, work with Microsoft Office, send and receive messages with Messenger and Skype for a fixed fee of 12 euro for the entire stay at Hotel Artemide.
- Does the hotel offer an elevator?
- Yes, there are 4 elevators inside hotel Artemide.
- Is it possible to rent a car?
- Yes, our staff will be pleased to help you choose the car that best suits your needs by contacting the major rental services such as Hertz and Avis.
- Is it possible to have the staff at Hotel Artemide reserve tickets for museums and tours in Rome and Vatican City?
- Yes, our staff is at your complete disposal to suggest and reserve for you personalized tours of Rome and Vatican City.
- Where can I exchange my currency?
- You can exchange your currency at the reception area of Hotel Artemide.